Please write Timmy a quick, heartfelt note in a comment below.

5/12/2009

…And don’t forget to congratulate Tim and the rest of the Gators  for their Sugar Bowl victory!

Note: Comments are held for moderation, so check back within 24 hours to see your post. Click the star at the bottom of the comments that you like.

Thanks for posting.

713 Comments

713 People have thanked Tim Tebow

1. 8:42 pm, 12/6/2009Debbi said:

Tim,
    God sent a son to the Florida Gators to do a job, and you did your job on the field, off the field, we are so proud and honored that he sent us (Gator Nation) you. Thank you for your caring , kindness , the best quarterback ever, & your scriptures you shared proudly with nation.

Good Luck,
    Debbi

Current score: 0
  2. 8:33 pm, 12/6/2009Christine said:

Hey Tim,
    Thank you for being such an inspiration; not only in football but in your faith, passion, and drive to succeed in everything you do. I’m very grateful to have such a wonderful idol for my little cousin who dreams of being just like you when he grows up. Thank you for all the wonderful memories these past few years. I know you will do marvelous things wherever life takes you.

Like you always say at the end of every game, God Bless.

Current score: 2
  3. 8:24 pm, 12/6/2009David said:

Thank you for an awesome four years. It has been fun watching you take the Gators to new heights through your college career and I wish you the best of luck in the NFL.

Current score: 0
  4. 8:00 pm, 12/6/2009Rachel said:

Dear Timmy,

Thanks for being you. And thanks for making my college experience at UF that much better. Good luck!

Current score: 0
  5. 7:52 pm, 12/6/2009Cristina F said:

Dear Tim,

Thank you so much for all of your hard work these past four years. You’ve made us even more proud to be Gators, and the university won’t be the same without you! The way you live your life is truly inspirational, and I wish you all the best!

Go Gators!

Current score: 0
  6. 7:31 pm, 12/6/2009Brian said:

Your four years were the best possible years to go to Florida. Thanks for helping make my college experience richer.

Current score: 1
  7. 7:17 pm, 12/6/2009Dominick said:

Dear Tim,

You’re inspirational.

Dominick

Current score: 0
  8. 6:59 pm, 12/6/2009Anand said:

Dear Tim,

I’m proud to say that for the rest of my life, I will have “graduating in the same class as Tim Tebow” as a notch on my belt. You have truly helped make this kid’s four years a dream come true, and I cannot thank you enough. You will do great things with you’re life. Make sure to keep your head up at all times.

Sincerely, Anand

Current score: 1
  9. 6:55 pm, 12/6/2009Kailah said:

Timmy what a pleasure it has been watching you on Saturdays! You are such an amazing person, and are respected throughout the world. My heart will always bleed orange and blue with the rest of Gator Nation. Go Gators!

Current score: 0
  10. 6:27 pm, 12/6/2009Sarah L said:

Tim,

Thanks for being such an amazing inspiration. I never watched a single football game until I came to UF. Now, because of you and the other members of our amazing team, I never miss a game. Thank you for getting me interested in the game and giving us something we can all be very proud of. I wish you the absolute best in your future! Good luck! Stay strong!

=)

Current score: 1
  11. 6:18 pm, 12/6/2009Charlie said:

Dear Tim,
    In your four outstanding years at the University of Florida, you have become one of the greatest college football players of all time. Every time I watched you play, it seemed like anything was possible. You really did seem super-human at times, like you could do anything in the world. Thank you for making Saturdays so enjoyable. Thank you for being such a great role model, both on and off the field. You are really just an amazing person, and i hope that i can be half as good a person as you are. Youre actions on and off the field have been an inspiration. You are my absolute favorite football player, and I just wanted to thank you for all the great memories you have given me and the rest of Gator Nation. I can’t wait for the Sugar Bowl (but i wish your last college game could’ve been for another National Championship)! I wish you the best of luck in the NFL, and I truly believe you will be a great player at that level too! I can’t wait to see you prove all your doubters wrong! Thank you Tim Tebow, for just being the wonderful person you are. Its been an honor to watch you play at the University of Florida. Its great to be a Florida Gator!!!

Current score: 2
  12. 6:09 pm, 12/6/2009Devon Grimme said:

Hey Tim,

Thanks for everything. Last night was a staggering loss, but I realized that the main reason that was because we had forgotten what it was like to lose. Some underclassmen had never seen the Gators lose. What a privilege. Thank you for that, and for always being a great role model for other players and everyday people alike. You have accomplished so much, and you have done it with class and heart and determination. Your head and heart are in the right place- you won tastefully, and you did it often. Not much more we could ask for. Thanks for a great 4 years. I am proud to share a major with you. Good luck in the future and God bless!!

Devon Grimme

Current score: 0
  13. 6:07 pm, 12/6/2009Felipe Bastos said:

Tim,

We’ve met a couple of times and you were always a class act, despite your status as a football rock star.

Thank you for your valiant effort over these past several years, and I wish you the very best of luck in your future.

Go Gators!

Current score: 0
  14. 6:06 pm, 12/6/2009Scott Markowitz said:

I’m not going to sit here and sing the praises of your character or athleticism – that’s been done. The only thing I have to say is in response to those cretins who find it amusing that you cried after the game. I’m sorry that they have never been emotionally involved in anything to understand how you felt after the game. I’m reminded of T. Roosevelt’s “Man in the Arena” speech.
    Get after whoever you play in the Sugar Bowl and good luck at the next level, wherever that might be.

Current score: 2
  15. 5:58 pm, 12/6/2009Brittany Rouille said:

Dear Timmy,

I had a dream last night that I saw you sitting at a picnic table with your head in your hands. No one else was around so I decided to go over and sit next to you. I told you exactly what I would tell you if I had the chance to tell you in person… You have changed my life. You have helped change the lives of so many. You are such a beautiful example of the strength that God offers to us all. No matter what our obstacles may be, a bad day, a broken heart, the roll of the red tide… in Him, we can and will overcome it. I thought your eye black verse was incredibly appropriate for yesterday’s game by the way. God works in mysterious, yet wonderful ways and as long as we believe he will lead us to victory. <3

Wish I could tell you in person :) Thank you for… you.
    In His love,
    Brittany

Current score: 2

Pages: « 48 … 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 [4] 3 2 1 » Show All

Write your note to Tim below